Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer
Now it’s easier than ever to enjoy fresh, all-natural juices at home with the Breville Juice Fountain Plus. This simple-to-operate juicer has a heavy-duty 850-Watt motor that produces enough power to extract 235 ml of juice in only five seconds.
- Two-speed electronic control for custom juicing: a low speed (6,500 rpm) for leafy vegetables and soft fruit and a high speed (12,000 rpm) for denser fruits and harder vegetable.
- Extra-wide 8 cm feed tube is large enough for many whole fruits and vegetables.
- Select either Low or High speed for custom juicing.
- Special spout separates froth from juice when pouring.
- Micromesh filter separates pulp into a removable container—no paper filters needed.
- Safety arm prevents juicer from working if cover is not in place.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Juice jug.
- Froth separator.
- Pulp container.
- Micromesh filter.
- Cleaning brush.
- Model #JE98XL
- 34 cm x 42 cm x 46 cm high.
- 1 L cap. (juice jug); 2.5 L. cap (pulp container).
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth; do not immerse base in water or other liquid.
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use.
- Removable parts (other than Food Pusher) are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.