Fitzgerald Dining Armchair, Natural Linen
Versatile style meets plush comfort in our clean-lined, generously padded chair. The design lends itself to nearly any style of dining table and works equally well in the living room or bedroom.
- 64 cm W x 71 cm D x 86 cm H.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Sinuous steel seat and back.
- Thick, premium padding on back and deep seat.
- Kiln-dried solid beech legs stained ebony; smooth glides.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Sold individually.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Overall: 64 cm W x 71 cm D x 86 cm H.
- Seat height: 51 cm.
- Seat depth: 51 cm.
- Seat width: 46 cm at front; 43 cm at back.
- Seat back height: 36 cm.
- Arms: 66 cm H.
- Distance leg to leg: 61 cm (side to side); 56 cm (front to back).
- Weight capacity: 113 kg.
- Weight: 9 kg.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent "circling."
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.