Kingham Gravy Ladle
Designed for effortless versatility, Kingham serving pieces have an understated style that pairs easily with cutlery patterns from classic to contemporary. Created by the studio of Robert Welch (one of Britain's leading houseware designers), Kingham is made of 18/10 stainless steel with a brilliant shine and well-balanced solid handles.
- Small bowl of ladle is ideal for portioning gravies and sauces.
- Versatile design is crafted of 18/10 stainless steel for exceptional durability and brilliant shine.
- Coordinates with other pieces in the Kingham collection.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 17 cm long.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing in warm, soapy water. Avoid using cleansers with citrus, as they can damage the flatware surface. Do not soak or scour.
- Stains can be removed with a nonabrasive stainless steel cleaner like Wenol Polish.
- For complete care instructions, visit robertwelch.com/customer/pages/information/cutlery-product-care.
Robert Welch Flatware Warranty
All Robert Welch products have a 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If something goes wrong with a product, Robert Welch Designs will repair or replace it free of charge.
- The Robert Welch 25-year warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Acceptable (normal) wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Damage caused by negligence or abuse
- Failure to follow use and care instructions
- Scratches, stains or discolouration
- Commercial use
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.