KitchenAid® Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Use any KitchenAid Stand Mixer to prepare ice cream parlour treats at home – it's easy with this accessory. The rotating dasher and insulated freezer bowl attach to your mixer, whipping up 1.9 L of velvety-smooth frozen dessert in just 20–30 minutes.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Produces 1.9 L of soft-consistency ice cream in 20–30 minutes; for firmer consistency, store ice cream in freezer for 2–4 hours.
- Double-walled metal freeze bowl filled with specially formulated liquid to ensure uniform freezing; plastic housing.
- Plastic dasher/churning paddle mixes and scrapes ice cream batter.
- Drive assembly attaches to motor head and drives dasher.
- Bowl adapter ring attaches to bottom of freeze bowl to fit select tilt-head model mixers.
- For homemade ice cream at a moment's notice, store the bowl in your freezer.
- 30 cm x 24 cm x 18 cm high.
- 1.9 L cap.
- 2.6 kg.
- Made in USA.
- Freeze bowl for a minimum of 15 hours before use, or store bowl in freezer to keep it ready for use anytime.
- Do not store ice cream in freeze bowl in freezer.
- Dasher, drive assembly and bowl adapter ring are dishwasher safe.
- Allow freeze bowl to reach room temperature before hand-washing; thoroughly dry before returning bowl to freezer.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.