KitchenAid® Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Use any KitchenAid Stand Mixer to prepare ice cream parlour treats at home – it's easy with this accessory. The rotating dasher and insulated freezer bowl attach to your mixer, whipping up 1.9 L of velvety-smooth frozen dessert in just 20–30 minutes.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Produces 1.9 L of soft-consistency ice cream in 20–30 minutes; for firmer consistency, store ice cream in freezer for 2–4 hours.
- Double-walled metal freeze bowl filled with specially formulated liquid to ensure uniform freezing; plastic housing.
- Plastic dasher/churning paddle mixes and scrapes ice cream batter.
- Drive assembly attaches to motor head and drives dasher.
- Bowl adapter ring attaches to bottom of freeze bowl to fit select tilt-head model mixers.
- For homemade ice cream at a moment's notice, store the bowl in your freezer.
- 30 cm x 24 cm x 18 cm high.
- 1.9 L cap.
- 2.6 kg.
- Made in USA.
- Freeze bowl for a minimum of 15 hours before use, or store bowl in freezer to keep it ready for use anytime.
- Do not store ice cream in freeze bowl in freezer.
- Dasher, drive assembly and bowl adapter ring are dishwasher safe.
- Allow freeze bowl to reach room temperature before hand-washing; thoroughly dry before returning bowl to freezer.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.