Lodge Cast-Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging classic cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. This two-in-one piece offers a spacious griddle on one side for cooking up big helpings of eggs and pancakes, and a grill on the opposite side for cooking fish, poultry and hamburgers. Preseasoned and ready to use, the heavyweight cast iron provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear and brown beautifully.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Fits over two burners.
- A raised lip around the edge prevents spilling.
- Two handles make it easy to lift and move.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Made in USA.
- 50 cm x 27 cm x 2 cm high.
- 6.2 kg.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Not compatible with induction cooking.
- Always hand-wash pan with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store pan in a dry location.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.