OXO 15-Piece Kitchen Tool Set
If you're looking for a deluxe set with a tool for just about every kitchen task imaginable – this is it. Designed for top performance and ease of use, it includes a wide assortment of OXO's signature tools. To keep everything organised and within easy reach of the cook, the set also has a sleek, space-saving utensil holder.
- Set includes: nylon-tipped tongs, nylon spoon and slotted spoon, nylon turner, swivel peeler, soft-handled can opener, ice cream scoop, grater, pizza wheel, potato masher, meat tenderiser, balloon whisk, silicone spatula and a utensil holder.
- Sturdy, heat-resistant nylon and silicone tools are perfect for use with non-stick cookware and bakeware.
- Stainless steel tools have soft, ergonomic santoprene handles for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome utensil holder provides efficient benchtop storage for your tools.
- Nylon-Tipped Locking Tongs: 23 cm long.
- Nylon Spoon: 33 cm long.
- Slotted Spoon: 33 cm long.
- Nylon Round Turner: 28 cm long.
- Nylon Square Turner: 28 cm long.
- Swivel Peeler: 18 cm long.
- Soft-Handled Can Opener: 18 cm long.
- Ice Cream Scoop: 21 cm long.
- Grater: 25 cm long.
- Pizza Wheel: 23 cm long.
- Potato Masher: 25 cm long.
- Meat Tenderizer: 23 cm long.
- Silicone Spatula: 30 cm long.
- Balloon Whisk: 28 cm long.
- Utensil Holder: 32 cm x 13 cm x 20 cm high.
- Nylon-Tipped Tongs: Designed to lock closed for convenient storage, these tongs feature nylon heads to protect your cookware.
- Nylon Spoon: Perfect for everything from stirring to serving, this spoon is safe for use on non-stick surfaces and heat-resistant to 200°C.
- Slotted Spoon: Great for lifting and draining foods from water, broth or sauces, this spoon is safe for use on non-stick surfaces and heat-resistant to 200°C.
- Nylon Round Turner: Ideal for flipping burger, pancakes and omelets, this spatula is safe for use on non-stick surfaces and heat-resistant to 200°C.
- Nylon Square Turner: Squared shape is perfect for turning grilled sandwiches, this spatula is safe for use on non-stick surfaces and heat-resistant to 200°C.
- Swivel Peeler: Soft handled peeler has a sharp stainless steel blade with a built-in potato-eye remover.
- Soft-Handled Can Opener: Ergonomically designed can opener features an oversized turning knob and sharp stainless steel cutting blade.
- Ice Cream Scoop: Featuring OXO's signature Good Grips handle, this sturdy, chrome-plated scoop has a pointed tip that scoops through even the hardest frozen desserts.
- Grater: Designed for fine grating and shredding, this stainless steel grater features a soft, non-slip handle for the ultimate comfort and ease of use.
- Pizza Wheel: This rotary cutter has a sharp stainless steel blade that easily glides through even the heartiest pizzas. The ergonomically contoured santoprene handle provides a steady grip.
- Potato Masher: This classic potato masher combines a durable stainless steel wire head with an ergonomically contoured santoprene handle for a secure grip.
- Meat Tenderiser: Double-sided aluminium mallet combines a textured surface for breaking down tough meat fibres with a smooth surface for pounding and flattening meat. The soft-grip handle absorbs pressure and provides cushioning for your hand.
- Silicone Spatula: Ideal for everything from mixing and blending to folding and scraping, this hardworking spatula is safe for non-stick surfaces and heat-resistant to 300°C.
- Balloon Whisk: This classic whisk combines a rounded stainless steel wire head with a soft-grip handle. Use it for tasks like beating eggs, whipping cream and blending sauces.
- Utensil Holder: This handsome stainless steel container has a removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Utensil holder and all tools except the can opener and meat tenderiser are dishwasher safe.
- Can opener and meat tenderiser should be handwashed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.