All Clad d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One Pan
An essential for busy cooks, this multitasking pan combines All-Clad's signature d5 heating capabilities with a wide, flat cooking surface for efficient searing and sauteing and plenty of room to cook family meals. Just add the lid for simmering and braising.
- Five bonded metal layers each serve a specific purpose for a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a gleaming polished finish.
- Two loop side handles take up less space on stovetop and for storage.
- Sloped sides minimise spattering and make the pan easy to clean.
- Easy-to-clean stainless-steel interior sears and browns food beautifully.
- Ideal for use on any kind of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- 3.7 L: 32 cm diam., 7 cm high; 3.7 L cap.; 2.8 kg with lid.
- 5.6 L: 5.6 L cap.(not available)
- Made in USA.
- Snug-fitting stainless-steel lid locks in moisture.
- Loop handles make it easy to transfer the pan from stovetop or oven to table.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.