Calphalon Elite Nonstick 3-Piece Frying Pan & Saute Pan Set
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma, the Elite cookware collection sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won’t damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior, and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods – two key features that set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free and dishwasher safe. The frying pan and sauté pan in this set are daily essentials for any kitchen.
- Three-piece set includes 25 cm frying pan and 2.8 L sauté pan with lid.
- Premium hard-anodised aluminium ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavour when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile tempered-glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 25 cm frying pan: 4 cm high; 1.2 kg.
- 2.8 L sauté pan: 28 cm diam., 7 cm high; 2.4 kg. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260 degrees C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.