Calphalon Elite Nonstick Double Griddle with Rack
We've built on the legendary performance of our Elite nonstick griddle pan by adding a companion rack. Use the duo in the oven for roasting your favourite foods or cooking bacon for a crowd. For stovetop cooking, the double-burner griddle is great for everything from pancakes and sausages to grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Set includes a double-burner griddle and companion stainless-steel rack.
- Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma.
- Premium hard-anodised aluminium ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal utensils.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavour when browning or searing foods.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles ensure a secure, comfortable grip.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Designed to fit extra-wide ovens Ð please check the internal dimensions of your oven, taking into account internal shelving rails.
- Made in USA.
- Griddle: 62 cm x 32 cm x 5 cm high; 2.7 kg. Note: Designed to fit extra-wide ovens - please check the internal dimensions of your oven, taking into account internal shelving rails.
- Rack: 51 cm x 35 cm x 4 cm high. 820 g.
- Made in USA.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260¡C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow griddle and rack to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.