Chef'n Pull'n Slice Box Mandoline
With a sliding deck and four interchangeable blades, the Pull'n Slice box mandoline makes precision slicing easy. Simply insert food into the top hole and pull the handle back and forth: the sharp blade cuts perfectly uniform slices that make beautiful additions to salads, appetisers, soups, sandwiches and other recipes.
- Four colour-coded blades for thick slices, thin slices, julienne and waffle cuts.
- Ideal for slicing hard produce such as onions and carrots, waffle-cut potatoes, julienne cuts and more.
- Includes a compartment for catching and storing slices.
- Protective guard keeps hands away from blade.
- Includes a pusher for pressing smaller pieces of food through blade.
- Blade decks stack neatly inside container for easy storage.
- 14 cm x 12 cm x 30 cm high.
- Made in China.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- Hand-wash to prevent blades from dulling.
- Wash all parts after each use.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.