Williams Sonoma Essential Oils Hand Lotion, Fleur de Sel
Our light floral fragrance captures the invigorating freshness of a seaside meadow. Top notes of verbena and juniper with hints of lily and rose are enriched by warm cedar and sandalwood. Made with premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, our hand lotion is biodegradable and not tested on animals. These earth-friendly blends contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA. They're developed exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Scented with premium essential oils and essences.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blend contains no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Features natural shea butter and vitamin-rich botanical oils.
- Includes durable plastic pump top.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 473 ml.
- Made in USA.
- Water (eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12-c15 alkyl benzoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl strearate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ceteareth-20, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, glycine soja (soybean) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, sea salt, fragrance (parfum), myristyl myristate, acrylamide/ammonium acrylate copolymer, polyisobutene, cetyl alcohol, polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, red #33, green #5.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.