KitchenAid® Mini Food Processor, Silver
This compact and lightweight Mini Food Processor is ideal for every day use - whether you want to eat healthier, be more creative, or just save time on meal prep. It is ideal for quick and small processing tasks such as dressings, sauces and single serve meals. The easy one touch operation enables you to chop and puree quickly.
- TWO SPEEDS AND PULSE OPERATION Give you precise control to produce coarse or fine results – ideal for anything from creating a chunky pico de gallo, a creamy hummus to a smooth sauce.
- SIMPLE, ONE-TOUCH OPERATION Easy and convenient to use.
- 0.8 L BPA-FREE WORK BOWL Features a locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving.
- DRIZZLE BASIN Easily incorporate liquid ingredients while processing to master tasty dressings and sauces.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT The perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen. Great for quickly chopping ingredients, preparing dips, and so much more. EASY TO CLEAN Dishwasher-safe work bowl, lid and stainless steel blade.
- SIMPLE CORD WRAP AND COMPACT DESIGN For easy storage. 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Height: 22.2 cm
- Width: 17.8 cm
- Depth: 14.3 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Wattage: 240 watts
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Blade, work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.