KitchenAid® Stand Mixer Slow Juicer Attachment
Enjoy fresh, healthy juices on demand by turning your KitchenAid stand mixer into a super-efficient slow juicer – all you need is this innovative attachment. Harnessing your mixer's powerful motor, it extracts juices to your specifications. Use the mixer's speed lever to precisely control the rate of juicing, and choose from three filters to customise the amount of pulp in your juice.
- Presses fruit, vegetables, greens and nuts to make everything from fresh, wholesome juices to creamy nut milks.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield.
- Efficient slow-juicing action extracts maximum nutrients from your food.
- Control the rate of juicing by using the speed lever on your mixer.
- Extra-wide Tritan feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables, minimising prep time.
- Drip-stop helps ensure the neatest juicing.
- Model # KSM1JA.
- BPA-free Tritan plastic juicing bowl, juice container, pulp container and feed tube; stainless-steel cutting blades and filters.
- Three stainless-steel filters customise the amount of pulp in your juice: choose low pulp, high pulp or no pulp (for sauces, jellies and jams).
- 32 cm x 34 cm x 23 cm high.
- 2.2 kg.
- All parts except drive system are dishwasher safe.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.