KitchenAid® Stand Mixer Slow Juicer Attachment
Enjoy fresh, healthy juices on demand by turning your KitchenAid stand mixer into a super-efficient slow juicer – all you need is this innovative attachment. Harnessing your mixer's powerful motor, it extracts juices to your specifications. Use the mixer's speed lever to precisely control the rate of juicing, and choose from three filters to customise the amount of pulp in your juice.
- Presses fruit, vegetables, greens and nuts to make everything from fresh, wholesome juices to creamy nut milks.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield.
- Efficient slow-juicing action extracts maximum nutrients from your food.
- Control the rate of juicing by using the speed lever on your mixer.
- Extra-wide Tritan feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables, minimising prep time.
- Drip-stop helps ensure the neatest juicing.
- Model # KSM1JA.
- BPA-free Tritan plastic juicing bowl, juice container, pulp container and feed tube; stainless-steel cutting blades and filters.
- Three stainless-steel filters customise the amount of pulp in your juice: choose low pulp, high pulp or no pulp (for sauces, jellies and jams).
- 32 cm x 34 cm x 23 cm high.
- 2.2 kg.
- All parts except drive system are dishwasher safe.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.