Nordic Ware Scallop Heart Bundt® Cake Pan
Create the sweetest of homemade valentines with our heart-shaped Bundt pan. For a beautifully sculpted cake, just pour in your favourite batter and bake. Decorate your creation with a simple glaze or a dusting of snow sugar or icing sugar, then fill the heart at the centre with your choice of decadent delights – from a fluffy chocolate mousse to fresh berries and whipped cream.
- Makes a beautiful three-tiered cake in the shape of a heart.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium non-stick finish guarantees that your cakes will come out of the pan easily and simplifies clean-up.
- Use with any of our Williams Sonoma Bundt® cake mixes or your favourite recipe.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- 10-cup cap.
- 37 cm x 22 cm x 4.4 cm high.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.