OXO Stainless-Steel 9-Piece Utensil Set
An excellent starter set for any kitchen, these OXO tools are key essentials for everyday cooking and entertaining. The durable stainless-steel utensils have contoured handles with soft, ridged side grips for comfort. A brushed stainless holder keeps them neatly contained on the benchtop.
- Set includes spoon, slotted spoon, turner, tongs, whisk, pizza wheel, can opener, swivel peeler and utensil holder.
- High-quality stainless-steel construction.
- Ergonomic shaped handles have nonslip insets for secure, comfortable grip.
- Can opener has soft-grip knob.
- Brushed stainless-steel utensil holder provides efficient benchtop storage.
- Spoon: 34 cm long.
- Slotted Spoon: 34 cm long.
- Turner: 34 cm long.
- Tongs: 34 cm long.
- Whisk: 23 cm long, 5 cm wide.
- Pizza Wheel: 21.5 cm long.
- Can Opener: 19 cm long.
- Swivel Peeler: 19 cm long.
- Utensil Holder: 19 cm x 10 cm x 14 cm high.
- Made in China.
- All-purpose spoon is perfect for everything from stirring to serving.
- Slotted spoon is ideal for lifting and draining food from water, stock or sauces.
- Turner has squared shape that works well for turning grilled sandwiches and fillets.
- Tongs are designed to lock closed for safe, convenient storage.
- Whisk beats eggs, stirs batter, whips cream and blends sauces.
- Pizza wheel has sharp rotary cutter that glides through even the heartiest pies.
- Swivel peeler features sharp stainless-steel blade and built-in potato-eye remover.
- Can opener is ergonomically designed with oversized soft-grip knob and sharp stainless-steel cutting blade.
- Utensil holder has removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- All tools except can opener are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash can opener.
- Hand-wash utensil holder and drip tray.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.