Two-in-One Vertical Chicken Roaster
There's something incomparably satisfying about a perfectly roasted chicken – which is exactly what our vertical stainless-steel roaster ensures. It's designed to roast up to two birds on the barbecue simultaneously, so there's plenty for everyone to enjoy.
- Durable stainless-steel roaster holds up to two 2.3kg birds.
- Vented centre cones hold the chickens upright during roasting.
- Fill the cones with beer, wine or other savoury liquids to keep the meat moist while infusing it with delicious flavour.
- Updated leakproof construction keeps the flavouring liquids inside the cones.
- Perforated base pan allows fat to drip through as the chickens roast to succulent perfection.
- The cones are removable, allowing you to reconfigure this versatile pan as a barbecue-top griddle for sautéing vegetables and other side dishes.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 45cm x 29cm x 10cm high.
- Made in China.
- Designed for use on outdoor grills.
- Roaster gets very hot; use gloves or mitts when removing from grill.
- Dishwasher safe.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.