Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favourite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. Our reversible, lightweight griddle combines the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodised aluminium with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. For healthy, low-fat cooking and easy care, it has a durable non-stick surface. Use the versatile pan for everything from cooking sausage, eggs and pancakes for breakfast to hot panini and kebabs for dinner.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Generously sized griddle spans two burners on the stovetop, so it's perfect when you're cooking for a crowd.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodised aluminium conducts heat efficiently across the cooking surface – with no hot spots.
- Ultra durable non-stick cooking surface is PFOA-free – and stands up to the use of metal utensils without scratching.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- 45 cm x 25 cm x 2.5 cm high.
- 1.3 kg
- Made in Thailand.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 260°c.
- Allow griddle to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.