Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Oven to Table Rectangular Baker
As versatile as they are beautiful, our sturdy, affordable oven-to-table pieces are designed to be used every single day. They're just what you need for baking and serving everything from savoury gratins and casseroles to fruit cobblers, brownies and other desserts. Great for roasting meats and vegetables, too.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma — and exclusively ours.
- Made of enamelled porcelain for uniform heating.
- Hand-brushed with a durable porcelain-enamel glaze that resists scratches, stains and cracks.
- Microwavable; oven and dishwasher safe.
- Small: 1.6 L cap.; 29 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm high.
- Medium: 2.3 L cap.; 31 cm x 22 cm x 6 cm high.
- Large: 3.5 L cap.; 34 cm x 24 cm x 7 cm high.
- Made in China.
- Microwavable; oven and freezer safe.
- Use wood, silicone or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not use directly on the stovetop.
- Allow baker to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.