Williams Sonoma Walnut Handled Prep Cutting Board
Our signature prep boards are both beautiful and functional. Handcrafted in the USA from North American walnut, they feature a unique trapezoid shape that make them handsome pieces for serving as well as for all-purpose slicing and chopping.
- Made of sustainably harvested North American walnut, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on blade edges.
- End-grain construction holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Larger sizes (41 cm x 30 cm and 48 cm x 36 cm) feature a deep perimeter channel on one side for capturing carving juices and seeds.
- Finished with food-safe mineral oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
36 cm x 23 cm Board
- 36 cm long x 23 cm wide x 2 cm thick including handle
- Cutting surface: 30 cm x 23 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
41 cm x 30 cm Board
- 41 cm long x 30 cm wide x 2 cm thick including handle
- Cutting surface (inside perimeter well): 30 cm x 25 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
48 cm x 36 cm Board
- 48 cm long x 36 cm wide x 2 cm thick including handle
- Cutting surface (inside perimeter well): 38 cm x 30 cm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.