Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Prep Set, White
Update your knife collection with a 9 cm paring knife and 15 cm cook's knife that combine Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with a modern, white ergonomic handle. Crafted in the famed cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany, these two knives excel at everyday food prep tasks, from trimming, slicing and peeling small produce to heavy-duty chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. The hand-honed high-carbon steel blades maintain a razor-sharp edge, and the handles perfectly balance the knives to mitigate fatigue.
- Wüsthof has introduced a new logo for their knives. Please note the logo on your knives may differ slightly from images shown here.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Paring knife features small, tapered blade for trimming, slicing and peeling.
- All-purpose cook's knife can be used for everyday prep, including chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Double tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability, balance and control.
- Ergonomic white POM handle resists fading and discolouration.
- Paring Knife: 9 cm blade, 10 cm handle; 60 g.
- Cook's Knife: 15 cm blade, 13 cm handle; 160 g.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Handwash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.