Zwilling Kanren 7-Piece Easel Knife Set
Named after the Japanese word for "connection," Zwilling's Kanren collection unites German engineering with Japanese craftsmanship. Hand-honed Honbazukeblades slice, dice, chop and carve with scalpel-like sharpness thanks to high performance carbide stainless steel. Triple-riveted Micarta handles feature Zwilling's signature curved bolster, promoting a secure grip and comfortable, fatigue-free cutting.
- Includes four of the most commonly used knives, plus shears, a sharpening steel and a bamboo magnetic easel.
- 48-layer Damascus-style blades are hand honed in high performance stainless steel for remarkable corrosion-, stain- and chip–resistance.
- Zwilling's signature curved bolster and black linen Micarta handle are ergonomically designed for safe, comfortable handling.
- Slot-free magnetic easel provides easy storage for knives.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 10 cm paring knife.
- 14 cm prep knife.
- 20 cm chef's knife.
- 23 cm bread knife.
- Single Select kitchen shears.
- Diamond sharpening steel.
- Magnetic bamboo storage easel.
Please note:Storage easel is counted as an individual piece.
- 10 cm Paring Knife: 10 cm blade, 11 cm handle; 110 g
- 14 cm Prep Knife: 14 cm blade, 11 cm handle; 120 g
- 20 cm Chef's Knife: 20 cm blade, 12 cm handle; 220 g
- 23 cm Bread Knife: 23 cm blade, 12 cm handle; 200 g
- Kitchen Shears: 20 cm long overall; 100 g
- Zwilling Diamond Steel: 23 cm steel; 13 cm handle; 180 g
- Magnetic Bamboo Easel: 42 cm x 18 cm x 30 cm.
- Knives made in Japan; easel made in China.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Handwash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 15-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- Wipe easel with damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.