Kingham Serving Spoon
Designed for effortless versatility, Kingham serving pieces have an understated style that pairs easily with cutlery patterns from classic to contemporary. Created by the studio of Robert Welch (one of Britain's leading houseware designers), Kingham is made of 18/10 stainless steel with a brilliant shine and well-balanced solid handles.
- Large spoon is handy for serving side dishes, casseroles, crumbles and more.
- Versatile design is crafted of 18/10 stainless steel for exceptional durability and brilliant shine.
- Coordinates with other pieces in the Kingham collection.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- 23 cm long.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing in warm, soapy water. Avoid using cleansers with citrus, as they can damage the flatware surface. Do not soak or scour.
- Stains can be removed with a nonabrasive stainless steel cleaner like Wenol Polish.
- For complete care instructions, visit robertwelch.com/customer/pages/information/cutlery-product-care.
Robert Welch Flatware Warranty
All Robert Welch products have a 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If something goes wrong with a product, Robert Welch Designs will repair or replace it free of charge.
- The Robert Welch 25-year warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Acceptable (normal) wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Damage caused by negligence or abuse
- Failure to follow use and care instructions
- Scratches, stains or discolouration
- Commercial use
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.